Top Selling Hydraulic Scale! Works with Forklifts – Front End Loaders – Bobcats -Tractors – Skid Steers – Etc.
Tired of having to weigh your pallets or buckets of material at a separate floor scale? Tired of not knowing how much you are actually weighing and possibly giving away material or product for free? If so, then this is the scale for you!
Affordable, low-cost scale that saves you time, money, and increases productivity and profitability.
This scale works with forklifts, front end loaders, skid steers, tractors, and most machines that have a hydraulic lifting system. The maximum weight capacity of this scale system is the max weight capacity listed on your machine.
Save time and money with this full feature hydraulic forklift scale that’s user-friendly, easy to install, and cost efficient. With its water-resistant corrosion proof enclosure and stainless steel adjustable stand/mount, it is suitable for use in the harshest weather conditions including snow, rain, wind, and sun.Easy installation and attaches to the hydraulic lifting system by converting hydraulic pressures to a readable weight display. Weighing in pounds or kilograms operator can view the weight of the load being lifted, and add up multiple loads for accumulative total. Accuracy error +/- 1-2% of the lifts capacity.
Need to record your weight readings? Add an on-board thermal printer, label printer, or one of our custom configured wireless printers for recording each load and total.Made in USA and comes with a 1 year manufacture warranty.
- Attach to any type of hydraulic lifting systems and view the weight of the load being lifted.
- Weighs in increments of 10 lbs up to 10,000 lbs and 50 lbs over 10,000 lbs.
- Use on forklifts, loaders, and similar machines. Will not work properly on Excavators or Telehandlers.
- Converts hydraulic pressures to readable weight display.
- Easy install. Mount the display in a convenient location, attach the power cord to the machine battery. Install the ¼ NPT sensor by “teeing” into the pressure side of the lifting cylinder hydraulic line. A known weight load of at least 10% of capacity should be used for final calibration on site.
- Tee is not included and can be found at your local parts store.
- Installation can take 30-90 mins
- Accuracy error is +/- 2% of lift capacity.
- The scales capacity has no limit and will be the same as the machines capacity.
- Converts hydraulic pressure into a readable weight of the load being lifted.
- Quick and easy weight check for shipping, receiving, or inventory verification.
- Display mounted for easy viewing and operation without interfering with the operators view.
- Graduation: Weighs in 10lb increments up to 10,000 lbs and 50 lb increments above 10,000 lb capacity.
- Powered off the machine battery. Comes standard 12v. For electric forklifts with a power of (24v, 36v, or 48v) please choose appropriate converter at checkout.
- ABS Sealed Enclosure. Water-resistant ,corrosion proof, enclosure with stainless steel adjustable stand/mount. Measures 6.5” x 3.5” x 2.25” without stand.
- Weight totalization feature. Can add multiple loads for a total weight. Allows for accumulation when loading or unloading.
- It has a “Lock-on-Weight” feature that keeps the weight on display.
- A “reweigh” button for “lock-on-weight” to recall weight without reloading the scale.
- Adjustable motion detection and threshold for “lock-on-weight”
- Adjustable sample weight
- Display modes for current load or total weight
- Each weight can be stored and totaled
- 5000 PSI (temperature compensated) sensor. For harsh environments and extreme temperatures.
- 12 Feet of cable for hook up
- 1/4 Inch NPT male threads on sensor
- A known weight load of at least 10% capacity should be used for final calibration on site
- All push button controls
- Overload warning
- Full range push button zero.
- Data output for printer or computer.
- High efficient super bright LED Display
- 6 digits .56” high.
- Optional on board printer or wireless printer (extra charge).
- Adjustable parameters for automatic weight capture and capture and add for front-end-loaders
- Humidity: 0 to 80% non-condensing.
- Sensor operating temperature: -40c to 125c (-40f to 257f).
- 60,000 internal resolutions.
- Load monitor display optional
- 1 year MFG WARRANTY
- Add a thermal roll paper printer mounted to the forklift. Prints load weight or total weight
- Add a label printer, prints on 2″ x 4″ labels (larger labels available). Prints load weight or total weight
- Add time & date to print with any printer choice.
- Add a wireless printer package for communication to a desk top printer as shown in pictures. This option is specially configured to work only with the TR-1-NK-HE. This package comes with ConnexLink wireless long-range modem and printer.
The standard features provide for easy setup and calibration and simple interface to optional printers or computers.
This system is easy to use and cost efficient compared to systems priced at $3500 and up.
THIS SCALE IS A GOOD WEIGHT ESTIMATOR AND IS NOT “Legal for Trade”